} Old Millbrook School – Millbrook and Cavan Historical Society

Old Millbrook School

Overlooking the village of Millbrook is the ‘Old School’.
This building was built in 1890 as a four room school. It expanded in 1923 to house grades Kindergarten to Grade 8.  Eventually closed by the school board in the 1970’s it has been refurbished both inside and out and now houses the Millbrook Branch of the Cavan Monaghan Libraries, the Food Share, The Old Millbrook School EarlyOn Centre and the Community Policing Office.


Venue Exhibitions

Venue Events